contact: Annie et Frédéric TESSIER
+33 (0) 6 89 33 12 76 - email@example.com
The house has 5 rooms in the main building, an extra office in an extension building (an old historical bread oven room), one large yoga’s room, a workshop, and 2 huge barns.
• living room, dining room and kitchen are in a large open space (41,81 m2)
• 1 bedroom with bathroom and toilets on the ground floor (33 m2 + 16,8 m2)
• 1 bedroom with bathroom and toilets on the second floor (29,60 m2 + 4,60 m2)
• 1 spare room : tv room/guest room on the second floor (26,17 m2)
• 1 office (16,8 m2)
• Extra office in an extension building (an old historical bread oven room) (11 m2)
• 1 Yoga’s room in the main barn at ground level (62 m2)
• 1 workshop in the main barn on the first floor (62 m2)
House total surface: 169 m2 + 11m2 annexe office
Yoga’s room and workshop : 124m2
Barn surface: 242 m2
Bedroom and bathroom
The main bedroom and attached bathroom have both a direct access to the garden.
Poplar wood floor in the bedroom and dark grey ceramic floor in the bathroom.
The first floor office and library room has a chestnut tree wood floor.
Second floor bedroom with bathroom and toilet.
With a beautiful original visible framework, this huge bedroom has an handy small bathroom with shower and toilet on the same floor.
Second floor Guest/Tv room
One extra room to rest, watch TV, or accommodate guest.
Set in an old historical bread oven room with direct view on the garden, this magical place will allow you to work in a quiet and peaceful environment.